So I'm off to Taiwan and Vietnam in the morning for a late-summer-mini-vacation! It's close to 1AM I should be in bed as I will have to leave home at 6AM but I have got to finish packing. Oh I hate packing, but I have no choice. I really should not be blogging now...

As for my shop, orders can be placed but they won't be processed until early next week. I actually have quite a few new things which I need to add to the shop, but that will have to wait.

So, I will see you back here next week with lots of photos (mostly of food)! Have a great start of September to you all!

いってきます。

10 comments

  1. you are so lucky! I love to travel in september, when everyone is already back from their holidays! It has been very very cold this summer, it would be nice to go somewhere hot right now! I hope you have a lot of fun! Can't wait to see your photos when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy mini-weekend to you! Take lots of pictures to show us when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a nice weekend-trip hiki, i'm looking forward to see your photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh- have a wonderfulwonderful trip.!!!
    i'm expecting your lovely photos already. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a great trip and good luck with the packing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful mini-vacation! You could always forgo the packing and do more shopping...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Holiday Lovely Lady! I went to Taipei last year!
    Hope you have a fantastic time!
    Miss you already!
    Love Love
    Hello Sandwich
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds good! we are off on a camping vacation to the beach in 3 weeks time, and i am really hanging out for it... relaxation, sunshine and reading.

    i can so relate to you packing at the last minute on the night before! and telling yourself that you shouldn't be blogging... ha ha. i do it too!
    have fun!
    georgina

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow, i want to go to taiwan too!!
    ITARASHAI!!! kiyotsuketene!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope that you have a good holiday :)

    ReplyDelete

your kind words are always welcome and appreciated! arigato :)

Instagram