Sunny and Summery Thursday with Hello Sandwich having a nice lunch at favourite cafe, buying charity artwork, lovely walk with non-stop instagraming, working together back at my apartment. Such a jolly afternoon it was.

The artwork I bought is by a Swiss artist called Mirjam Joss. I googled her name but not much was found. Does anyone know anything about her? I want to tell her that I really love what I got.

Also bought some help japan badges from the cafe ohanaya (they do a couple of charity drinks too), and some help japan project post cards from gellerie doux dimanche by SOLEDAD and AT-SWIM-TWO-BIRDS (her original artwork was also exhibited and it was so beautiful! wish i could afford it......)!!!

You can see all the artworks that were donated from all over the world here!

I hope everyone's Thursday has been and will be lovely too!
And Happy Golden Week to those who are in Japan :)

12 comments

  1. いいね!
    Unfortunately, I am not familiar with Miram Joss. The artwork is really nice though.
    I've read about Golden Week in Japan. So many holidays!
    たのしそうです。

    ReplyDelete
  2. Art for a good cause - my kinda thing!! What's Golden Week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your Instagram pics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Hiki,
    This is a brilliant post! ;)
    Love Sandwich xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely lovely blog, I love it! Also love your instagrams. I'm hooked..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm first time to your blog.
    And I love your blog so much.

    I have a masking tape fun swap in my blog.
    Hope you could join me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hiki a very fine post you have sone. And beautiful pictures. Greetings from Copenhagen

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey, same as me I find your blog a bit interesting to make it on a special person of our life. For sure they will appreciated the stuff that was being shared here. It was simple but can be treasured to person whom you love most.

    visit this site please Blinds

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your blog! The simplicity and it's cuteness is what i like the most :) ,good job! i love the images that you posted above. Keep on posting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! I really appreciate the artwork you've made. It really attracts me a lot. So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I appreciate you writing this post. It was so fantastic when you read and you can count on me to share it with others...Thank you for sharing;)

    ReplyDelete

your kind words are always welcome and appreciated! arigato :)

Instagram