I received such a lovely surprise in the mail earlier this month. It was from a cute talented artist Mogu Takahashi, along with the invitations for her up coming 2 solo exhibitions in Tokyo she included a very special little gift - the sweetest handmade clay tag that has my shop name on it!!!! Now it's my shop sign, sooooooo cute isn't it??

One of Mogu-chan's exhibitions is starting tomorrow, at a sweet Nakameguro cafe drol. And another one will be at the galerie doux dimanche in Aoyama starting from 30th August. So if you will be in Tokyo in the next few weeks, be sure to check her cutest world in real life! And the Omotesando Koffee which I blogged about in the last post is really close from the doux dimanche so you can visit the 2 in the same day :)

Mogu-chan apparently caught a terrible cold on the day before her exhibition starts, but I really hope she will be better real soon by tomorrow!! がんばってもぐちゃん!!

And this is her new product she also sent to me - note cards with her cute camera illustration! (which I think is going to be added to her online shop soon?)






Mogu Takahashi Solo Exhibition "KAWAII UGLY - SAN"
23rd August − 12th September
12:00 - 20:00 (L.O 19:30)
at Cafe drole * about 5 min from Nakameguro ( the 2nd station from Shibuya)

Mogu Takahashi Solo Exhibition "MUZU MUZU ZUKO - SHITSU"
30th August − 11th September
12:00 - 20:00 (close: Monday)
Opening: Friday 2nd Sep, 18:00 --
at Galerie Doux Dimanche

15 comments

  1. あ、たかはしもぐさん! I know about her! I have seen some of her wonderful artwork, and she even has a cute shop here (for those of us who do not live in Japan). All her artwork is so cute and wonderful! It makes me happy. ひきさんラッキー!行きたい!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's lovely. I received your mail today as well ! i m happy with it, made a little post about it on my blog : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. how sweet! her illustrations are fantastic. i hope her exhibition went well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with your blog, your photos are so beautiful ! I hope one day I'll come visit Japan… I hope one day I'll see pictures of your home too, I'm so curious to see how it looks like ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this, and what a wonderful gift she made you!

    I like her work really much ( I purchased a zine + poster of her some months ago)& would have love to visit her exhibitions... also the two flyers on the first pictures are so nice!

    Have a nice day,

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet. I like this idea actually,your photos are so beautiful but i'm confused on how it looks like. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet and lovely! Her illustrations are fantastic,I hope her exhibition went well.Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Generally I do not learn post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, quite nice article.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simple but wonderful exhibit. Hope to see more exhibit like this. I love it much!Your writing style has been amazed me a lot. Thanks!

    visit this site please Blinds

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know what, every time that i used to visit your blog i can't stop myself of appreciating you.Good work! I hope one day I'll come visit Japan and i hope one day I'll see pictures of your home too, I'm so curious to see how it looks like (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so fantastic.. I love it much!Your writing style has been amazed me a lot..I really appreciated..Thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really appreciated this blog.I really nice the content..I love this so much.Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

your kind words are always welcome and appreciated! arigato :)

Instagram