18 comments

  1. Those baskets in the 1st photo are lovely! Esp. the one filed with cans, it's like a hybrid between European and Japanese basket style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what is the 2nd shop... books ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Popeye Camera ! my favourite photo shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first picture and these little bags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i see photos of that camera shop everywhere!!
    where is it Hiki-san? i would like to go there :-)
    great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh and ps: i saw a article of that omotesando coffee shop you posted, in Monocle magazine!! how cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Popeye camera! I used to go there eeeevery time. It's in Jiugaoka!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the spirit of the photos !

    http://camilleillustration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely set hiki lovely !
    hope you had a sweet summer !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these pics - especially the second one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. they all look great! want to go to visit them all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! I'd love to stroll around every one of those stores.


    Camila Faria

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your shots. Your photos' coloring is always my favorite.
    I also love to take photos of shops but often afraid of not being allowed XD

    Thank you for your post.

    midorinoyume256.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. ... I'm not being original, but: your pictures really make me want to go to Japan... Thank you for the dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wonderful, wonderful photos hiki. i booked my flight to Tokyo I can't wait to explore this city...

    ReplyDelete

your kind words are always welcome and appreciated! arigato :)

Instagram