::
::
::
::
::
::
::::::

Some lovely shops around Gakugeidaigaku - Nakameguro - Ebisu.

.

10 comments

  1. Oh my gosh...this neighborhood looks absolutely adorable! I wish I lived in an area like this. ^^
    I especially like that clothing store - the hardwood floors and plenty of open space is so soothing.
    ♥ xixia | thisisxixia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very lucky, it's a beautiful neighbourhood ! Like Mary says it looks so peaceful, I can't find this atmosphere in Paris, I miss it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Hiki-chan! It's so nice you're so inspired to take these gorgeous photos in your own lovely city. It's no where near as lovely and cute in Sydney, but even if it was I doubt I'd be inspired to take out my camera like you! So lovely Hiki-chan! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im coming to Japan next year and your pictures are making me so very excited! Your neighbourhood looks so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say, you must live in the most charming town in japan. Everything is so quaint and simple... I love it.
    Great photography as always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The neighbourhood looks soo peaceful and quiet! :) I hope i can visit Japan in the near future - i know I will love it .)
    xxx,
    Lily
    http://lilycupcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfectly charming neighborhood. Japan is one of my favorite places in the world!

    ReplyDelete

your kind words are always welcome and appreciated! arigato :)

Instagram